The last word in adventurewear, we make both men's and women's performance clothing. Focusing on the Midlayer, we have set sail with a timeless, high-performing 100% Merino Wool jacket. Our complementary midlayer pants will be available starting in January 2018, and shares a high attention to design details with our jacket.
Our jackets will keep you warm, even when they get wet. They will also wick sweat away from your body to evaporate when you are exerting yourself.
Zippered sleeves for easy on and off with gloves
Water resistant pocket for keys and other valuables
See through pocket for phones and charts
12 Unique Attributes of Our “Signature” Midlayer Jacket
Our wool is the finest in the world, custom milled for Ocean SF by a local San Francisco Bay firm, it comes from the sheep of the highest quality and ethical care in New Zealand, and is milled with the latest technology, for the utmost softness, loft and comfort. Machine washable.
- Replaces drinking water polluting polar fleece with a luxurious sustainable alternative
- Flattering, warm, comfortable design by San Francisco Bay sailors
- US made - designed in Berkeley and sewn locally in Los Angeles, California
- 100% sustainable New Zealand merino wool fleece milled with a loft to trap air for added softness and warmth
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial which reduces odor
- Wool is naturally insulating with the unique properties of natural fibers to reduce the risk of hyperthermia while wet
- Three zipped pockets and two inside open pockets for charts or quick cell phone placement
- Water-resistant pocket to keep keys and phones dry
- Protected neck zipper designed to protect skin
- Elongated zippered sleeves for warmth and easy on off with gloves
- Flat locking seams for strong, seamless and flattering fit
- International Safety Orange (among other colors) for overboard risk in stormy weather and while racing